ATTENTION: CMCS is now accepting grant applications for the 2017 season!
CMCS members are invited to submit grant applications for children, grandchildren, nieces, & nephews, ages 8-15 (birthdays no later than August 31, 2001), for Edison Sailing Center‘s 2017 sailing sessions. CMCS graciously and generously supports youth sailing through its grant program.
- After your application is approved, proceed to the Edison Sailing Center’s website www.edisonsailingcenter.org before the end of April 2017 to register and sign up for sessions which meet your plans.
- Marla Parker (email@example.com) oversees the grant process within CMCS.
- Stephanie Webb (firstname.lastname@example.org) is the Edison Sailing Center contact.
- There is no personal financial information requested.
- Here’s a link to the all important “What Parent and Campers Need to Know!“
- Due to safety considerations – applicants must speak english.
- Applications are co-approved by CMCS and ESC.
- During the Summer of 2016, Thirty (30) young sailors experienced the wind on their faces and independence on the water, thanks to CMCS!
- Here are links to Edison Sailing Center’s 2017 Class Schedules:
- Click here to access the 2017 Edison Sailing Center Grant form.
Print the above form, fill it out, and then mail to:
1510 Braman Ave
Fort Myers, FL 33901