2017 Danger Island Flyer
Memorial Day Weekend is time for the Danger Island Cruise.
- We arrive on Friday and have a potluck dinner at the beach.
- On Saturday morning at 10am Black Tie Croquet (don’t forget that little something black to play) hosted by Bev and Bob Duff.
- The Chowder Contest is at 5pm, weather permitting. Prizes will be awarded for Best Chowder and Best Presentation. Voting is with $1 bills so vote early and often. Proceeds go to Friends of Cayo Costa.
- Sunday is for relaxing after all that activity on Saturday on your boat or at the beach.
- If there’s interest, maybe we can go for a hike or head to Cabbage Key.
- Homeward bound on Monday.
Here’s our link to the Pelican Bay Anchorage Chart.