- CMCS Facebook Page
- Edison Sailing Center
- Cape Coral Sailing Club
- Fort Myers Sailing Club
- Gulf Coast Sailing Club – Naples, Florida
- Punta Gorda Sail Club
- Sailing Association of Marco Island
- Swell Info
- West Florida PHRF – Official site for West Florida PHRF handicapping
- Boat US
- Active Captain – an interactive online cruising guide. Uses an online charting application to show anchorages, marinas, navigational cautions, and much much more. Any cruiser should be aware of this website!
- Tide Graph – iphone, Android, Mac and Windows tide application
- Florida Paddling Trails Association – Steward of all of Florida’s water trails. Their mission is to develop water trails, protect the environment, and be a resource and voice for paddlers.
- Sanibel Bight Anchorage Chart
- Pelican Bay Chart
- South Seas Resort Channel Map
- Salty Southeast Cruisers’ Net – Newsletter/Information on Cruising throughout the Southeastern U.S.
- Southwest Florida Charts – Interactive nautical charts, compliments of the Salty Southeast Cruisers’ Net.
- Animated Knots – The site offers detailed slide shows of numerous knots. It provides a step-by-step series of photographs that can be scrolled over with your mouse or viewed like a video.
- Buntline Hitch – Tie this super sailing knot in seconds.
- NOAA Online Charts – View over 1,000 NOAA raster charts – no special software required. NOAA recommends these charts be used for planning and research purposes only.
- NOAA Weather – NOAA Weather advisories for Fort Myers Beach.
- NOAA Graphical Weather – many weather variables, including wind and wave heights.
- NOAA Tides – Official NOAA tide predictions for Matanzas Pass (Fort Myers Beach Fixed Bridge)
- Sail Flow – Hourly wind forecasting summarized from NOAA databases.
- Windfinder – Quick and easy wind, waves, weather, and tides.
- Wind Mapper – Easy to use wind and basic weather forecasts.