ATTENTION: CMCS is now accepting grant applications for the 2019 season!
CMCS members are invited to submit grant applications for children, grandchildren, nieces, & nephews, ages 8-15 (birthdays no later than August 31, 2004), for Edison Sailing Center‘s 2019 sailing sessions. CMCS graciously and generously supports youth sailing through its grant program.
- After your application is approved, proceed to the Edison Sailing Center’s website www.edisonsailingcenter.org before the end of April 2019 to register and sign up for sessions which meet your plans.
- Marla Parker (email@example.com) oversees the grant process within CMCS.
- Stephanie Webb (EdisonSailing.Webb@outlook.com) is the Edison Sailing Center contact.
- There is no personal financial information requested.
- Here’s a link to the all important “What Parents and Campers Need to Know!“
- Here’s a link to a local map showing the ESC facilities.
- Due to safety considerations – applicants must speak english, and have the ability to swim.
- Applications are co-approved by CMCS and ESC.
- During the Summer of 2018, twenty (20) young sailors experienced the wind on their faces and independence on the water, thanks to CMCS!
- Here are links to Edison Sailing Center’s 2019 Class Schedules:
- Click here to access the 2019 Edison Sailing Center Grant form.
- Here is ESC’s 2020 Covid-19 Plan
Print the above form, fill it out, and then mail to:
1510 Braman Ave
Fort Myers, FL 33901