- About Us
- Society Members Only
- Contact Us
- This event has passed.
Ladies Bridge Club: Christmas Party
December 2, 2020 @ 7:00 PM - 9:00 PMFree
This event is NOW to be held VIRTUALLY
Ladies Bridge Club will be holding our annual Christmas party for the ladies with a few pandemic twists. It will take place on Wednesday, December 2nd at 7:00 PM as per the calendar.
- It will be held via a Zoom session so more ladies will feel comfortable participating, especially those of you who have been unable to travel back down here due to restrictions. I will send out an email with the zoom link to all the ladies of the society. If you don’t see it by the Sunday before, let me know and I will make sure you get it. You can use the attached form below to ensure your email address is on my list.
- The gift exchange will also continue with a twist. After talking to several ladies who confess they often go home from our Pirate Gift Exchange with the present they brought…go out and buy yourself the nicest $25 gift you desire and wrap it up. We will have fun opening them up and seeing what you came up with. If you want to make side deals to swap with another person, go for it.
- Put on your lipstick if you are so inclined. No masks are required!
- Dress up in your festive holiday attire. Face it, the sweats are comfy but it’s time to look a little bit sociable.
- Most of the time will be spent socializing, it has been too long!
Several of us did get together in November to create unique sailing ornaments in honor of CMCS’ 50th year. No two are alike, you are going to love them. I am not posting any pictures, you will see them soon enough. Thanks to Cindy Naumann for designing and sourcing the materials to make this possible. Thanks to Danny Hazen for her help as well. It was a great rainy day project when the winds were howling and the storm surge was threatening but we persevered.
Happy Holidays – Joan Perkett, Ladies Bridge Club Chairperson
Call me, or use the RSVP form, with any questions or suggestions you may have. I may be able to answer them. 239-233-0448 or email@example.com
Please use the handy RSVP form below