- About Us
- Society Members Only
- Contact Us
April Grill Night Meeting
April 16 @ 6:30 PM - 9:00 PMFree
LIBERTY ASHORE GRILL NIGHT & POTLUCK
at Our Monthly Membership Meeting
This Event will take place at the Edison Sailing facility. The address is 932 Moody Road.
DIRECTIONS: from the intersection of U.S. 41 (North Cleveland Ave.) and Hancock Bridge Pkwy in North Fort Myers:
go West on Hancock Bridge Pkwy (1-mile)
at the first stop light, go left on Moody Road
after 1/2 block the entrance will be on your left
watch for the CMCS feather flags
Reason for the location change: the city of Cape Coral has scheduled the Yacht Club Pavilion for demolition.
Members bring their protein of choice and a side.
CMCS’s Liberty Ashore Team will provide:
- Hot grills, charcoal, grilling utensils
- Disposable plates, cups, napkins, and cutlery
Grills will be fired up and ready for you to cook your protein portion of your meal from 6:30 – 9:00 pm.
All attendees, please bring:
- The protein portion of your meal that you wish to grill
- A potluck side dish to share: vegetable, salad, appetizer or dessert (serving for 6 or more)
- If your last name begins with A – M: a salad/side dish/appetizer
- If your last name begins with N – Z: a dessert
- Your own beverage(s)
Come on out!! This event is Free!
We need some volunteers, so use this handy form which will email the word to Wendy!
- ESC Location at 932 Moody Road, North Fort Myers
932 Moody Road
North Fort Myers, FL United States + Google Map
- Wendy Cook