- About Us
- Society Members Only
- Contact Us
- This event has passed.
50th Anniversary Commodores Cup
February 8 @ 11:30 AM - 7:00 PM$85
The “CMCS Commodore’s Cup” – will consist of up to three buoy races. This regatta celebrates CMCS’s 50 years of existence!
Here is a link to the CMCS Commodores Cup Notice of Race. Please forward out to all who may be interested.
- The event will start at 11:30 with the first race, Saturday, February 8. The later start is to accommodate the low, low tide that morning.
- We will have three to four buoy races finishing sometime around 3:30 all held in the vicinity of Fort Myers beach in San Carlos Bay.
- There will definitely be a multihull class as a couple of boats have already signed up. Spread the work on that to make it a FULL class.
- Immediately following the race there will be an after party and appetizers served at Salty Sam Marina – the Parrot Key restaurant. Land crew can join as desired. Beer is free until the money runs out!
- For boats coming from a distance – please stay the night. We will be having a fun mid-distance race Sunday morning with a pursuit start. Details will be decided on at the Saturday afternoon party!
I look forward to a great race and lots of fun. We will make sure our Commodore is there to bless the rum.
IF YOU ARE A SKIPPER – PLEASE RESPOND TO ME – EITHER WAY (using the “Racer Registration” form below will provide me a response).
WE ARE IN THE FINAL STAGES OF PLANNING AND NEED TO GET NUMBERS TOGETHER
from Captain James – Rear Commodore of Racing